Let us cater your private party in the comfort of your own house,
at your business, or here at the tasting bar and at the restaurant!
At Le Caveau our goal is to make your event memorable and stress-free. Work directly with Beatrice Stutz as well as our Chef Jason Lynch and in-house sommelier Kim Cyr to put together the perfect event for you and your party to enjoy!
You will receive the same award winning service, food and wine
that Le Caveau and Grand Pre Winery are known for.
On site – at Le Caveau and our tasting bar
- Wine and cheese reception
- Cocktail Reception and tapas
- Wine and dessert reception
- Cocktail reception in wine shop followed by dinner at Le Caveau
Start the evening with wine and cocktails of your choice, along with fingerfood,
then move to the dining room for dinner
- Chef for a Day Experience (for groups up to 24 people)
4 Course Menu customized to your request – with wine pairing. Your group would be broken up into smaller groups, and each group would be cooking one course under the guidance of Chef Jason, then serve to the rest of the group.
- Cooking lesson and dinner with Chef Jason Lynch
For extra ambiance add local entertainment to your event! Talk to Beatrice about suggestions and recommendations
Off site – at your venue, business, private home, cottage or where ever you are planning to host your event
Our team of chefs and servers can come to your venue and cater to your party
- Private catering by Jason Lynch and his team in the comfort of your own home
- Cooking Lesson for you and your friends in your own home
- Wine tasting at your home/business followed by dinner provided by Le Caveau
- Corporate customer appreciation event held at your own facility or at the winery
Any catering needs can be taken care of by us. Simply let us know what you are looking for. Whether you require us to be on site, or we do a simple drop off and pick up, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Le Caveau Restaurant
or 902 542 7177